More From Drew Carey
- "Nothing’s funny about someone who’s successful."
- "I’m not against ratings per se. I think more information is always good. But I certainly don’t think the government has to step in and set guidelines for how shows should be rated."
- "When I thought I was retired, I wanted to travel around the world and watch soccer games."
More In Funny
- "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."― Spike Milligan
- "If I don’t talk about my religion, if I say I’m not discussing it or different humanitarian things I’m working on, they’re like, ‘He’s avoiding it.’ If I do talk about it, it becomes, ‘Oh, he’s proselytizing.’"― Tom Cruise
- "I do hope that our spring will be starting shortly and we will all be able to enjoy some sunshine again."― Lesley Garrett