More From Drew Carey
- "Oh, and once, when I was in the Marines, I got a perfect score on my physical fitness test."
- "As far as your personal goals are and what you actually want to do with your life, it should never have to do with the government. You should never depend on the government for your retirement, your financial security, for anything."
- "But sports photography isn’t something you just pick up overnight. You can’t do it once a year for fun and expect to do a good job. And I take pride in what I do."
More In Funny
- "This administration here and now declares unconditional war on poverty."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "I like reading Ball Tongue lyrics and all that stuff. And they published a book, and I wouldn’t give my lyrics, and it’s all wrong in the book, and I giggle. It’s funny."― Jonathan Davis
- "I suffer from the delusion that every product of my imagination is not only possible, but always on the cusp of becoming real."― Sean Parker