More From Drew Carey
- "The Marines was a fresh start – that is why they shave your head. I wish they would let you change your name."
- "Being a celebrity you always get really good seats to sporting events but you never get as good seats as the photographers get. And I really love sports. So one of the scams I have going now is I want to learn sports photography so I can get better seats at a sporting event."
- "When I thought I was retired, I wanted to travel around the world and watch soccer games."
More In Funny
- "You know it’s funny that none of the regular late-night shows now use guest hosts the way Johnny did. No one talks about it much, but it’s curious that they don’t do it. They would each have to be asked the reason why they don’t."― Garry Shandling
- "And of course Marc Cherry heightens it and makes it hilarious. But there’s so many universal themes in the show, and he made it so funny. We knew he was onto something if he could keep it up and, thankfully, he did."― James Denton
- "As musicians and artists, it’s important we have an environment – and I guess when I say environment, I really mean the industry, that really nurtures these gifts. Oftentimes, the machine can overlook the need to take care of the people who produce the sounds that have a lot to do with the health and well-being of society."― Lauryn Hill