More From Drew Carey
- "I just try to get people to laugh – I’m not trying to change the world or anything."
- "But sports photography isn’t something you just pick up overnight. You can’t do it once a year for fun and expect to do a good job. And I take pride in what I do."
- "As far as your personal goals are and what you actually want to do with your life, it should never have to do with the government. You should never depend on the government for your retirement, your financial security, for anything."
More In Fitness
- "Money is just the poor man’s credit card."― Marshall McLuhan
- "I love Nautilus and stretching. The results are immediate, and that gives me the motivation to continue."― Donna Dixon
- "I am about to get involved with the biggest cancer hospital in Norway. They are building a fitness center to work with patients. I will be a consultant."― Grete Waitz