More From Drew Carey
- "Oh, and once, when I was in the Marines, I got a perfect score on my physical fitness test."
- "When I thought I was retired, I wanted to travel around the world and watch soccer games."
- "But sports photography isn’t something you just pick up overnight. You can’t do it once a year for fun and expect to do a good job. And I take pride in what I do."
More In Change
- "No nice men are good at getting taxis."― Katharine Whitehorn
- "Even before he came to power in 1997, Gordon Brown promised to change the accounts to parliament from simple litanies of cash in and cash out, to a more commercial system that took notice of the public property the departments were using. This system is known as resource accounting."― James Buchan
- "Something my mum taught me years and years and years ago, is life’s just too short to carry around a great bucket-load of anger and resentment and bitterness and hatreds and all that sort of stuff."― Kevin Rudd