More From Drew Carey
- "TV is easier: it’s all planned out for you and the audience is there to see a show and they are all pumped up but when you are in a comedy club, you have to be really funny to win them over."
- "The Marines was a fresh start – that is why they shave your head. I wish they would let you change your name."
- "I’m not against ratings per se. I think more information is always good. But I certainly don’t think the government has to step in and set guidelines for how shows should be rated."
More In Change
- "Some say that I should settle down, go slower and not push so hard, so quickly for such transformational change. To them, I say that you misunderstand the size of the problems we face, the strength of the status quo and the urgency of the people’s desire for change."― Eliot Spitzer
- "No great movement designed to change the world can bear to be laughed at or belittled. Mockery is a rust that corrodes all it touches."― Milan Kundera
- "Many individuals are doing what they can. But real success can only come if there is a change in our societies and in our economics and in our politics."― David Attenborough