More From Drew Carey
- "TV is easier: it’s all planned out for you and the audience is there to see a show and they are all pumped up but when you are in a comedy club, you have to be really funny to win them over."
- "Nothing’s funny about someone who’s successful."
- "Being a celebrity you always get really good seats to sporting events but you never get as good seats as the photographers get. And I really love sports. So one of the scams I have going now is I want to learn sports photography so I can get better seats at a sporting event."
More In Sports
- "I’m nothing more than a sports slave."― Dennis Rodman
- "I hate ready-made suits, button-down collars, and sports shirts."― Bobby Fischer
- "I had no interest in sports so I didn’t make friends in that traditional way where kids are in public school and they go and they join clubs, and play sports. So I kind of had to find my own way to make friends and get attention and so I just was the class clown."― Zach Braff