More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
- "There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself."
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
More In Best
- "Mastery is great, but even that is not enough. You have to be able to change course without a bead of sweat, or remorse."― Tom Peters
- "I have the same attitude with work – I like to go to work, I like to work really hard I, like to give everything my all, I like to try things that are new, you know."― Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- "We are biological creatures. We are born, we live, we die. There is no transcendent purpose to existence. At best we are creatures of reason, and by using reason we can cure ourselves of emotional excess. Purged of both hope and fear, we find courage in the face of helplessness, insignificance and uncertainty."― Jonathan Sacks