More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
- "I remember being on film sets when I was younger, and only men got to do the cool action movies. So I thought, ‘Maybe I’ll get to produce one day and get to do cool stuff too,’ which is what happened when we did ‘Charlie’s Angels.’ Starting my production company was a big turning point for me."
- "I’ve always said that one night, I’m going to find myself in some field somewhere, I’m standing on grass, and it’s raining, and I’m with the person I love, and I know I’m at the very point I’ve been dreaming of getting to."
More In Best
- "As soon as someone tells me: ‘You’re rather sexy,’ I wish I could disappear. If somebody says: ‘You were voted the world’s sexiest man,’ I have no idea what that means. How do I respond? ‘Thank you’ is the best you can do. George Clooney is the world’s sexiest man, anyway."― Daniel Craig
- "Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read."― Athenaeus
- "Humor is one of the best ingredients of survival."― Aung San Suu Kyi