More From Drew Barrymore
- "Whether you’re throwing up or breaking up, you want your girlfriend right there! I don’t trust women who don’t go to their girlfriends."
- "Producing is so exciting because you can enable things to happen, whether it’s like discovering a filmmaker who you’re taking a chance on, protecting a battle and driving home at the end of the day just going, ‘I’m so glad I stayed late at work and fought hard for that. Had my passion. Won that battle.’"
- "I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic."
More In Best
- "The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination."― Voltaire
- "Quit while you’re ahead. All the best gamblers do."― Baltasar Gracian
- "If you aren’t playing well, the game isn’t as much fun. When that happens I tell myself just to go out and play as I did when I was a kid."― Thomas J. Watson