More From Drew Barrymore
- "The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger."
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
- "I’m so in control of my life, you shouldn’t dislike anything I do-because I’m not only in the best place I’ve ever been, but it keeps getting better and better."
More In Best
- "It is not best that we should all think alike; it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races."― Mark Twain
- "Amidst all the clutter, beyond all the obstacles, aside from all the static, are the goals set. Put your head down, do the best job possible, let the flak pass, and work towards those goals."― Donald Rumsfeld
- "I think it’s brought the world a lot closer together, and will continue to do that. There are downsides to everything; there are unintended consequences to everything. The most corrosive piece of technology that I’ve ever seen is called television – but then, again, television, at its best, is magnificent."― Steve Jobs