More From Drew Barrymore
- "I love inventive food, but I want the classic dishes to taste like how I remember them. I get a little bummed out when there is too much fancy stuff going on and it doesn’t resemble the original dish at all."
- "At 35, I’m definitely starting to feel more like a grown-up than I ever have. There’s nothing in my life that is childish or whimsical. Having fun is fantastic and I never want to lose a sense of that – and also, I think, you have to have that to put into your work or else it’s going to feel stiff."
- "I’d definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child’s dreams. I’d just watch and nurture and guide them. I have the blueprints of what not to do… I think I’d be a good parent, actually."
More In Change
- "I haven’t got the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out."― David Sedaris
- "I had a very insightful friend who warned me back when I stopped reading scripts, ‘It’s easier to change directions while you’re still moving.’ If you stop, it’s harder to get started again. I still don’t think I made the wrong decision, but he was right."― Debra Winger
- "Change in all things is sweet."― Aristotle