More From Drew Barrymore
- "When I did ‘E.T.,’ it sort of solidified the only family I know are these film crews. These gypsies. These filmmakers. That was the solidification and the clicking revelations of ‘This is what I want to do with my life and this is where I’m going to survive.’"
- "Being a Barrymore didn’t help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me."
- "I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic."
More In Change
- "I just try to get people to laugh – I’m not trying to change the world or anything."― Drew Carey
- "Yet what you need is not marches, demonstrations, rallies or wide associations, all of them are important. What you need is direct action. The sooner people understand that, the sooner we’ll begin to change things."― Arthur Scargill
- "They say marriage will change you but it didn’t change me. Being in love changed me."― R. Kelly