More From Drew Barrymore
- "Becoming emancipated at 14, my life wasn’t normal. I didn’t have to go to school, so I didn’t. I was rebellious by nature. I spent my 20s focusing on my company, Flower Films, and producing movies. Now that I’m almost 30, I would like to try other things in lie. I’m crazy about photography, and I want to take an art history class."
- "I’ve always said that one night, I’m going to find myself in some field somewhere, I’m standing on grass, and it’s raining, and I’m with the person I love, and I know I’m at the very point I’ve been dreaming of getting to."
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
More In Change
- "She comes from the Midwest. She had me at a very young age and raised me on her own. She’s a very hard worker."― Lara Flynn Boyle
- "It’s interesting to feel the pressure of having to be outgoing, because I think in general, as a human being, I’m pessimistic and introverted. But, it’s cool, because it’s a whole different side of me, and I impress myself. Even at times when I think that there’s no possible way that I can be engaging, I’ll suddenly pull it out and impress myself."― Nate Ruess
- "In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."― Eric Hoffer