More From Drew Barrymore
- "I still, at hotel rooms, I do this one sort of not-so-cool thing: continually shoving my room service tray in front of someone else’s door. Because I don’t want the remnants. I don’t want to be caught, like, being like the pig that I was at two in the morning."
- "I’m not after fame and success and fortune and power. It’s mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that’s the good stuff in life."
- "The people I grew up around who I really liked were quick on the draw. It always just wowed me. And my mum would make weird funny comments. I can see in myself her self-deprecating, hippie humour. I can’t take myself too seriously."
More In Change
- "Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change."― Barbara Januszkiewicz
- "I’m not going to change the world overnight. It’s one person at a time, and hopefully they’re people in positions of power who can help people get in those roles and really, truly embrace colorblind casting."― Gabrielle Union
- "It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo."― Gerry Adams