More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
- "I’d definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child’s dreams. I’d just watch and nurture and guide them. I have the blueprints of what not to do… I think I’d be a good parent, actually."
- "Sometimes I bust out and do things so permanent. Like tattoos and marriage."
More In Change
- "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "When you blame others, you give up your power to change."― Robert Anthony
- "And we’re seeing a higher level of consciousness and many more opportunities for people to challenge their present ways of thinking and move into a grander and larger experience of who they really are."― Neale Donald Walsch