More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m not after fame and success and fortune and power. It’s mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that’s the good stuff in life."
- "Producing is so exciting because you can enable things to happen, whether it’s like discovering a filmmaker who you’re taking a chance on, protecting a battle and driving home at the end of the day just going, ‘I’m so glad I stayed late at work and fought hard for that. Had my passion. Won that battle.’"
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
More In Change
- "I went through life like an idiot for a great deal of the time, saying there’s nothing I would change. That was a very arrogant thing to say. There’s a lot I would change. There are people I would have steered clear of."― Hugh Leonard
- "But I’m blessed to work with great people. I collaborate with brilliant stylists both here and in Paris. I work with a great design team. I really allow everyone to bring their ideas. I almost rely on them to inspire me."― Marc Jacobs
- "I was advised by an American agent when I was about 19 to change my surname."― Rachel Weisz