More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m so in control of my life, you shouldn’t dislike anything I do-because I’m not only in the best place I’ve ever been, but it keeps getting better and better."
- "Sometimes I bust out and do things so permanent. Like tattoos and marriage."
- "When I did ‘E.T.,’ it sort of solidified the only family I know are these film crews. These gypsies. These filmmakers. That was the solidification and the clicking revelations of ‘This is what I want to do with my life and this is where I’m going to survive.’"
More In Change
- "It is not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on a wall it’s a painting, and if you can walk around it it’s a sculpture."― Tom Stoppard
- "I want to change a lot."― Courteney Cox
- "I have an education degree from the University of Minnesota, and I was a teacher for about a minute."― Loni Anderson