More From Drew Barrymore
- "Being a Barrymore didn’t help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me."
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
- "The stories that I want to tell, especially as a director, don’t necessarily have a perfect ending because, the older you get, the more you appreciate a good day versus a happy ending. You understand that life continues on the next day; the reality of things is what happens tomorrow."
More In Dreams
- "I don’t like dreams or reality. I like when dreams become reality because that is my life."― Jean Paul Gaultier
- "They should hold themselves absolutely upon the immovable foundation of truth and nature, whereby alone they can save themselves from misapprehensions and from the danger of being entirely carried away from reality into mere dreams and fictions."― Ethan A. Hitchcock
- "I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It’s totally for myself. I never in my wildest dreams expected this popularity."― J. K. Rowling