More From Drew Barrymore
- "Being a Barrymore didn’t help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me."
- "I don’t mind a little Sturm und Drang. When I was doing ‘Riding in Cars With Boys,’ I wouldn’t smile at anybody, because my character, Bev, was angry at the world. I’m the opposite. Inside my head I’d be like, God, I’ll explain to you at the end of shooting that I’m not this person."
- "I love inventive food, but I want the classic dishes to taste like how I remember them. I get a little bummed out when there is too much fancy stuff going on and it doesn’t resemble the original dish at all."
More In Dreams
- "All books are either dreams or swords, you can cut, or you can drug, with words."― Amy Lowell
- "Beauty is only skin deep."― Thomas Overbury
- "I had dreams of catching the ball for the final out in the World Series and being mobbed by my teammates. Well, I guess all my dreams didn’t come true."― Robin Yount