More From Drew Barrymore
- "Great dad. Yeah, he would ask me for money on birthdays and, you know, inappropriate times. And I just wrote him off like, ‘You’re not a father.’ I just learned you cannot emotionally invest in people who are not attainable."
- "Sometimes I bust out and do things so permanent. Like tattoos and marriage."
- "There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself."
More In Dreams
- "One of my dreams in life is to do fund-raising for the youth."― Picabo Street
- "Business and growing jobs is about taking risk, sometimes failing, sometimes succeeding, but always striving. It is about dreams. Usually, it doesn’t work out exactly as you might have imagined. Steve Jobs was fired at Apple. He came back and changed the world."― Mitt Romney
- "Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you."― John Wooden