More From Drew Barrymore
- "There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself."
- "I remember being on film sets when I was younger, and only men got to do the cool action movies. So I thought, ‘Maybe I’ll get to produce one day and get to do cool stuff too,’ which is what happened when we did ‘Charlie’s Angels.’ Starting my production company was a big turning point for me."
- "I’d definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child’s dreams. I’d just watch and nurture and guide them. I have the blueprints of what not to do… I think I’d be a good parent, actually."
More In Dreams
- "Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do."― Pope John XXIII
- "Everybody’s a dreamer."― John Lithgow
- "As soon as I became old enough to make my dreams my reality, I became a firm believer that the subconscious and the world outside of our flesh and blood is essentially the truth."― Melissa Auf der Maur