More From Drew Barrymore
- "The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger."
- "You’ve just got to do the best that you can."
- "I really have created a family. I work with the people I love, I travel with them, I make films with them, and I’m in an office with them. So in a weird way – I know I haven’t birthed a child – I feel that I’m a part of creating a family. It’s a tribe. I love that word."
More In Dreams
- "The great function of poetry is to give back to us the situations of our dreams."― Gaston Bachelard
- "If you want to achieve your dreams, you must follow them, and the best way to follow them is not to think about wanting to be very rich, but to think about doing something that you really want to do."― Jackie Collins
- "I thin many people’s deviant behavior starts with dreams because dreams are so non-linear… as if there’s an assumption that everything has to be linear or has to be plotted."― Robyn Hitchcock