More From Drew Barrymore
- "The stories that I want to tell, especially as a director, don’t necessarily have a perfect ending because, the older you get, the more you appreciate a good day versus a happy ending. You understand that life continues on the next day; the reality of things is what happens tomorrow."
- "You can’t live your life blaming your failures on your parents and what they did or didn’t do for you. You’re dealt the cards that you’re dealt. I realised it was a waste of time to be angry at my parents and feel sorry for myself."
- "I really have created a family. I work with the people I love, I travel with them, I make films with them, and I’m in an office with them. So in a weird way – I know I haven’t birthed a child – I feel that I’m a part of creating a family. It’s a tribe. I love that word."
More In Dreams
- "We can escape the commonplace only by manipulating it, controlling it, thrusting it into our dreams or surrendering it to the free play of our subjectivity."― Raoul Vaneigem
- "I know it sounds corny, but when you follow your dreams, it happens. And if it’s music, take it seriously."― Enrique Iglesias
- "I can think of some things that would be fun, but I’m living my dreams."― Mike Farrell