More From Drew Barrymore
- "Becoming emancipated at 14, my life wasn’t normal. I didn’t have to go to school, so I didn’t. I was rebellious by nature. I spent my 20s focusing on my company, Flower Films, and producing movies. Now that I’m almost 30, I would like to try other things in lie. I’m crazy about photography, and I want to take an art history class."
- "I grew up in a family that was multifaceted, sexually oriented, and pretty much open to everything. And because I was working, my friends were all adults. I had a tough time going to different schools because people knew me from films and I was the fat child who got beaten up every day."
- "My therapist says I still haven’t got in touch with my anger. Maybe one day I’m going to explode. But I’m still really happy. I know it looks like a strange and painful upbringing – all those experiences led me to the paths that I’m on now."
More In Dreams
- "We can bring to characters dark and bright sides that nobody even dreams about."― Sonia Braga
- "Under the influence of fear, which always leads men to take a pessimistic view of things, they magnified their enemies’ resources, and minimized their own."― Titus Livius
- "The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service."― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow