More From Drew Barrymore
- "You’ve just got to do the best that you can."
- "Whether you’re throwing up or breaking up, you want your girlfriend right there! I don’t trust women who don’t go to their girlfriends."
- "I’m not after fame and success and fortune and power. It’s mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that’s the good stuff in life."
More In Dreams
- "The curse of the romantic is a greed for dreams, an intensity of expectation that, in the end, diminishes the reality."― Marya Mannes
- "Dreams can be like charades in which we act out words rather than see or speak them."― Jane Roberts
- "Talking, talking. Spinning a web of words, pale walls of dreams, between myself and all I see."― John Gardner