More From Drew Barrymore
- "Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy."
- "There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself."
- "I really have created a family. I work with the people I love, I travel with them, I make films with them, and I’m in an office with them. So in a weird way – I know I haven’t birthed a child – I feel that I’m a part of creating a family. It’s a tribe. I love that word."
More In Design
- "Although my art work was heavily informed by my design work on a formal and visual level, as regards meaning and content the two practices parted ways."― Barbara Kruger
- "It’s funny, we all really, really got along. I don’t know how it was in years past but this year, I was really with a good group of people. No one tried to sabotage each other or steal the other ones moments."― LaToya London
- "In most people’s vocabularies, design means veneer. It’s interior decorating. It’s the fabric of the curtains and the sofa. But to me, nothing could be further from the meaning of design."― Steve Jobs