More From Drew Barrymore
- "I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic."
- "I’m not after fame and success and fortune and power. It’s mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that’s the good stuff in life."
- "I still, at hotel rooms, I do this one sort of not-so-cool thing: continually shoving my room service tray in front of someone else’s door. Because I don’t want the remnants. I don’t want to be caught, like, being like the pig that I was at two in the morning."
More In Design
- "Once you understand this way, you will be able to make your room alive; you will be able to design a house together with your family; a garden for your children; places where you can work; beautiful terraces where you can sit and dream."― Christopher Alexander
- "Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before."― Herodotus
- "A person should design the way he makes a living around how he wishes to make a life."― Charlie Byrd