More From Dr. Seuss
- "Preachers in pulpits talked about what a great message is in the book. No matter what you do, somebody always imputes meaning into your books."
- "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities."
- "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
More In Smile
- "Sudden money is going from zero to two hundred dollars a week. The rest doesn’t count."― Neil Simon
- "I think ultimately I make people happy: Whether I’m doing the stage show, giving somebody a makeover, or designing clothing, the end goal is to make people smile."― Carson Kressley
- "But with exquisite breathing you smile, with satisfaction of love, And I touch you again as you tick in the silence and settle in sleep."― Karl Shapiro