More From Douglas MacArthur
- "I suppose, in a way, this has become part of my soul. It is a symbol of my life. Whatever I have done that really matters, I’ve done wearing it. When the time comes, it will be in this that I journey forth. What greater honor could come to an American, and a soldier?"
- "It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
- "In war there is no substitute for victory."
More In Dreams
- "What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude."― V. S. Naipaul
- "By focusing once and for all on helping the Palestinians build a free society, I have no doubt that an historic compromise between Israelis and Palestinians can be reached and that peace can prevail."― Natan Sharansky
- "When it comes to ‘Glee,’ I feel like I’ve been in a relationship, and now I can mingle a bit."― Lea Michele