More From Douglas MacArthur
- "They died hard, those savage men – like wounded wolves at bay. They were filthy, and they were lousy, and they stunk. And I loved them."
- "It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
- "I have known war as few men now living know it. It’s very destructiveness on both friend and foe has rendered it useless as a means of settling international disputes."
More In Dreams
- "Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge."― Paul Gauguin
- "Sigmund Freud said we act out our own dreams, but if you are only an actor you are not acting out your own dream. You are simply participating in someone else’s dream."― John Malkovich
- "My mom started smoking when she was 11. She went to the hill next door to try her first cigarette. She set the entire hill on fire, but it didn’t deter her."― Loni Anderson