More From Douglas MacArthur
- "In war there is no substitute for victory."
- "Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear."
- "The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."
More In Dreams
- "The American is wholeheartedly for love and romance at any cost."― Leslie Caron
- "My dreams have become puny with the reality my life has become."― Imelda Marcos
- "Human subtlety will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does nature because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and nothing is superfluous."― Leonardo da Vinci