More From Douglas MacArthur
- "In war there is no substitute for victory."
- "It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear."
- "A general is just as good or just as bad as the troops under his command make him."
More In Dreams
- "Intellectual despair results in neither weakness nor dreams, but in violence. It is only a matter of knowing how to give vent to one’s rage; whether one only wants to wander like madmen around prisons, or whether one wants to overturn them."― Georges Bataille
- "Business and growing jobs is about taking risk, sometimes failing, sometimes succeeding, but always striving. It is about dreams. Usually, it doesn’t work out exactly as you might have imagined. Steve Jobs was fired at Apple. He came back and changed the world."― Mitt Romney
- "This city can be kind of brutal, so you see your dreams from every different angle, but ultimately it’s about acting and if you enjoy acting, you will always enjoy acting."― Radha Mitchell