More From Douglas MacArthur
- "In war there is no substitute for victory."
- "I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."
- "One cannot wage war under present conditions without the support of public opinion, which is tremendously molded by the press and other forms of propaganda."
More In Men
- "The truth is found when men are free to pursue it."― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average."― Garrison Keillor
- "Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe."― Jackie Mason