More From Douglas MacArthur
- "In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield."
- "One cannot wage war under present conditions without the support of public opinion, which is tremendously molded by the press and other forms of propaganda."
- "The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself."
More In Men
- "Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being."― Evan Bayh
- "Nothing doth more hurt in a state than that cunning men pass for wise."― Francis Bacon
- "Even if society dictates that men and women should behave in certain ways, it is fathers and mothers who teach those ways to children not just in the words they say, but in the lives they lead."― Augustus Y. Napier