More From Doug Larson
- "If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend."
- "More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."
- "The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball."
More In Wisdom
- "One reason the human race has such a low opinion of itself is that it gets so much of its wisdom from writers."― Wilfrid Sheed
- "To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not."― Akhenaton
- "Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus."― Wallace Stegner