More From Doug Larson
- "The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment."
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own."
More In Age
- "Whether you’ve seen angels floating around your bedroom or just found a ray of hope at a lonely moment, choosing to believe that something unseen is caring for you can be a life-shifting exercise."― Martha Beck
- "We’re saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who’ve already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation."― Paul Ryan
- "Age is a matter of feeling, not of years."― Washington Irving