More From Doug Larson
- "A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself."
- "The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball."
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
More In Nature
- "If religion had a good purpose, then man would have created something great. But we’re man: we mess up everything. We mess up nature. We mess up God. We take what is given to us and make it into what we think it should be."― Ziggy Marley
- "I think politicians get hamstrung by the nature of politics when the private sector can really do great things."― Henry Rollins
- "Life is the power that’s greater than I can ever comprehend. The way life runs through everything, even the tiniest elements of nature – that makes me humble."― Michael J. Fox