More From Doug Larson
- "The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball."
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."
More In Marriage
- "To become self-aware, people must be allowed to hear a plurality of opinions and then make up their own minds. They must be allowed to say, write and publish whatever they want. Freedom of expression is the most basic, but fundamental, right. Without it, human beings are reduced to automatons."― Ma Jian
- "There is no reason why marriage should necessarily compel an actress to forego her career."― Billie Burke
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."― Lady Gaga