More From Doug Larson
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!"
- "If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend."
More In Change
- "The deeper the experience of an absence of meaning – in other words, of absurdity – the more energetically meaning is sought."― Vaclav Havel
- "It’s like, ‘You’re not allowed to change. That’s not fair. We like you like this.’ But I don’t. So let me expand and express myself."― Joss Stone
- "Thus, if armaments were curtailed without a secure peace and all countries disarmed proportionately, military security would have been in no way affected."― Ludwig Quidde