More From Doug Larson
- "For disappearing acts, it’s hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work."
- "The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment."
- "The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball."
More In Humor
- "The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven."― Mark Twain
- "I realize that humor isn’t for everyone. It’s only for people who want to have fun, enjoy life, and feel alive."― Anne Wilson Schaef
- "Compromise is but the sacrifice of one right or good in the hope of retaining another – too often ending in the loss of both."― Tryon Edwards