More From Doug Coupland
- "If someone decides to be a musician now, it means because there is no hope of money at the end of it, it means they really want to be a musician. And if someone is writing now, there is no hope for money at the end of it."
- "We live in an era with no historical precedents. History is no longer useful as a tool in helping us understand current changes."
- "A bland smile is like a green light at an intersection, it feels good when you get one, but you forget it the moment you’re past it."
More In Famous
- "Being famous is just like being in high school. But I’m not interested in being the cheerleader. I’m not interested in being Gwen Stefani. She’s the cheerleader, and I’m out in the smoker shed."― Courtney Love
- "The three main sources of scepticism are first, that not every people desires freedom; second, that democracy in certain parts of the world would be dangerous; and third, that there is little the world’s democracies can do to advance freedom outside their countries."― Natan Sharansky
- "She hits me and she beats me and she drinks. My mom is an alcoholic."― Tonya Harding