More From Doug Coupland
- "Unhappiness is something we are never taught about; we are taught to expect happiness, but never a Plan B to use to use when the happiness doesn’t arrive."
- "Men won’t read any email from a woman that’s over 200 words long."
- "If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween."
More In Age
- "My parents were really, really cool about supporting what I wanted to do at a really young age. I think I was about 10 when I caught the bug. They would drive me down to New York if there were auditions. When I was 12, I did this show on Broadway called ‘High Society,’ so we moved to New York for the run of that."― Anna Kendrick
- "Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth – two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age."― Ambrose Bierce
- "At this age, I should be leading a quiet life."― Aung San Suu Kyi