More From Doug Coupland
- "I think money is due for some sort of collapse. People are going to realize that money has a half-life, like radioactive elements."
- "Men won’t read any email from a woman that’s over 200 words long."
- "On TV people look at your hair and then they look at your skin, and then they look at your clothes, and by the time they’re listening to what you’re saying, you’re off the screen."
More In Music
- "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."― Henry David Thoreau
- "My mom is a constant in my life in so many ways."― Kerri Walsh
- "For some reason, the evolutionists have not come up with an evolution-based explanation for why human beings react so powerfully to music. But surely they will."― Dennis Prager