More From Dorothy Day
- "The legal battle against segregation is won, but the community battle goes on."
- "Our faith is stronger than death, our philosophy is firmer than flesh, and the spread of the Kingdom of God upon the earth is more sublime and more compelling."
- "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul."
More In Men
- "Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others."― Edward Abbey
- "It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Nothing is as peevish and pedantic as men’s judgments of one another."― Desiderius Erasmus