More From Dorothy Day
- "Women think with their whole bodies and they see things as a whole more than men do."
- "It is easier to have faith that God will support each House of Hospitality and Farming Commune and supply our needs in the way of food and money to pay bills, than it is to keep a strong, hearty, living faith in each individual around us – to see Christ in him."
- "Men are beginning to realize that they are not individuals but persons in society, that man alone is weak and adrift, that he must seek strength in common action."
More In Legal
- "You can’t learn everything you need to know legally."― John Irving
- "It was also my idea that the advisory committees of the Academy should replace the legal committees of the German Reichstag, which was gradually fading into the background in the Reich."― Hans Frank
- "Deceive not thy physician, confessor, nor lawyer."― George Herbert