More From Dorothy Day
- "I believe that we must reach our brother, never toning down our fundamental oppositions, but meeting him when he asks to be met, with a reason for the faith that is in us, as well as with a loving sympathy for them as brothers."
- "I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions."
- "Men are beginning to realize that they are not individuals but persons in society, that man alone is weak and adrift, that he must seek strength in common action."
More In Legal
- "And they didn’t have to get into a lot of legal speak or talk ER terms, they were real people. I think that’s why so many actresses were attracted to it. And it was just about problems that you could identify with so much, right off the bat."― James Denton
- "I’m an afternoon tea type of girl. I come from a Russian background where we love our teas. So between lunch and dinner after training I come home and I love a nice cup of tea with jam in it, as we drink it there. Black English Breakfast with raspberry jam is my favorite."― Maria Sharapova
- "Money never seems to be interested in strengthening regulatory agencies, for example, but always in subverting them, in making them miss the danger signs in coal mines and in derivatives trading and in deep-sea oil wells."― Thomas Frank