More From Dorothy Day
- "Women think with their whole bodies and they see things as a whole more than men do."
- "I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions."
- "It is easier to have faith that God will support each House of Hospitality and Farming Commune and supply our needs in the way of food and money to pay bills, than it is to keep a strong, hearty, living faith in each individual around us – to see Christ in him."
More In Death
- "I am not a proponent of the death penalty, but I will enforce the law as this Congress gives it to us."― Eric Hoffer
- "Death comes at you no matter what you do in this life, and to equate drugs with death is a facile comparison."― Jerry Garcia
- "Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense."― Ron Paul