More From Dorothy Day
- "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul."
- "I believe that we must reach our brother, never toning down our fundamental oppositions, but meeting him when he asks to be met, with a reason for the faith that is in us, as well as with a loving sympathy for them as brothers."
- "Women think with their whole bodies and they see things as a whole more than men do."
More In Faith
- "Being a father at a later age is different from when I had my other two daughters when I was in my 20s and 30s. If you’re in your 60s and you’re with the kid every day, you’re dealing with the mind of a child, so it opens up that childishness in you again."― Martin Scorsese
- "Christ does not save us by acting a parable of divine love; he acts the parable of divine love by saving us. That is the Christian faith."― Austin Farrer
- "Buddhism has a very beautiful teaching that says the worst thing you can do to your soul is to tell someone their faith is wrong."― Ricky Martin