More From Doris Lessing
- "I wanted to highlight that whole dreadful process in book publishing that ‘nothing succeeds like success.’"
- "The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven’t changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don’t change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion."
- "Space or science fiction has become a dialect for our time."
More In Best
- "There are some family traditions I don’t want my children to carry on."― Lorna Luft
- "I put on the best live show, the absolute best live show I can possibly can."― Kesha
- "Among the best traitors Ireland has ever had, Mother Church ranks at the very top, a massive obstacle in the path to equality and freedom. She has been a force for conservatism… to ward off threats to her own security and influence."― Bernadette Devlin