More From Donny Osmond
- "Thank goodness I had a great family growing up, a great foundation. But I will say my faith, my parents, my family, all that stuff is very, very important. And I’ll say that until the day I die."
- "‘Donny and Marie’ was a great experience. I tried so hard to be a great talk show host but it’s all about relaxing and enjoying it. Marie and I finally figured that out. I would have liked it to continue but I’m kind of glad it’s over because of the phenomenal workload."
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
More In Success
- "For unflagging interest and enjoyment, a household of children, if things go reasonably well, certainly all other forms of success and achievement lose their importance by comparison."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning."― Denis Waitley
- "Without failure there is no sweetness in success. There’s no understanding of it."― Glenn Beck