More From Donny Osmond
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
- "Maybe I am a little bit guilty of trying to convince myself that I am cool to this point – even today. But I am so much more healthy than I used to be in my twenties, because I was not accepted at all."
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."
More In Success
- "If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it."― Sigmund Freud
- "You know, I can be the happiest man in the world with minimal record success."― Joe Nichols
- "Rock and Roll is still asking people like me to live up to the old guard’s concept of what success is but it doesn’t mean anything."― Billy Corgan