More From Donny Osmond
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."
- "If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone."
More In Success
- "The new strategy is to teach intelligent design without calling it intelligent design."― Kenneth R. Miller
- "Black people have always been used as a buffer in this country between powers to prevent class war."― Toni Morrison
- "I got tackled once in a movie theater. I was with my mom and brother, and then suddenly I got hit from behind and sort of sprawled out on the candy counter."― Scott Wolf