More From Donny Osmond
- "I’d like to work with Justin Bieber. He’s talented and he’s so young. I know what he’s going through. I’ve lived what he’s living through right now. Working with him would complete a circle of sorts for me. And he might find it a worthwhile experience himself."
- "Maybe I am a little bit guilty of trying to convince myself that I am cool to this point – even today. But I am so much more healthy than I used to be in my twenties, because I was not accepted at all."
- "‘Donny and Marie’ was a great experience. I tried so hard to be a great talk show host but it’s all about relaxing and enjoying it. Marie and I finally figured that out. I would have liked it to continue but I’m kind of glad it’s over because of the phenomenal workload."
More In Life
- "Perhaps, all writers walk such a line. In general – as we all do in our dreams – I believe I put something of myself into all the characters in my novels, male as well as female."― Rose Tremain
- "Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious."― Phillips Brooks
- "We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared."― Mary Kay Ash