More From Donny Osmond
- "‘Donny and Marie’ was a great experience. I tried so hard to be a great talk show host but it’s all about relaxing and enjoying it. Marie and I finally figured that out. I would have liked it to continue but I’m kind of glad it’s over because of the phenomenal workload."
- "I got fitter when I did ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.’ I wore a loincloth – that’s a lot of motivation!"
- "Thank goodness I had a great family growing up, a great foundation. But I will say my faith, my parents, my family, all that stuff is very, very important. And I’ll say that until the day I die."
More In Life
- "Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self."― B. R. Ambedkar
- "Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person."― Abdul Kalam
- "Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitudes toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it."― Charles R. Swindoll