More From Donny Osmond
- "This whole head of the home thing has been blown way out of proportion. Some guys just take it way too far. Some parents take it way too far. Yet children need guidance. They need a parent to help and guide them. They also need a friend. They need a confidant."
- "I was never considered cool throughout my teens: a very important time to be accepted by someone, especially your peers. Yes, I had all the screaming women, but the guys hated my guts."
- "Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts."
More In Life
- "Above our life we love a steadfast friend."― Christopher Marlowe
- "Do every act of your life as if it were your last."― Marcus Aurelius
- "Sometimes you trust someone who turns out not to be honest. There are a lot of things that happen in life that don’t turn out the way you’re given the impression that they will. And I think that’s all kind of a con. But I think we’ve probably all been hurt."― Sigourney Weaver