More From Donny Osmond
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
- "Thank goodness I had a great family growing up, a great foundation. But I will say my faith, my parents, my family, all that stuff is very, very important. And I’ll say that until the day I die."
More In Life
- "The goal is to live a full, productive life even with all that ambiguity. No matter what happens, whether the cancer never flares up again or whether you die, the important thing is that the days that you have had you will have lived."― Gilda Radner
- "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."― Ben Hogan
- "True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."― Socrates