More From Donny Osmond
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
- "Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts."
- "Thank goodness I had a great family growing up, a great foundation. But I will say my faith, my parents, my family, all that stuff is very, very important. And I’ll say that until the day I die."
More In Life
- "Silence is one of the great arts of conversation."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale."― Zig Ziglar
- "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."― Joseph Campbell