More From Donny Osmond
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
- "I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It’s a catch-22. It’s called show business: The word ‘business’ is in it, and you’ve got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist."
- "My political ideas and things like that, even my religion, I try to keep close to me because it’s a personal thing, and I don’t shove it down people’s throats. I don’t condemn any artist that wants to do that, like the Baldwins. That’s their choice. But in my world, I’m just an entertainer."
More In Life
- "For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day and from hour to hour. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person’s life at a given moment."― Viktor E. Frankl
- "If there existed no external means for dimming their consciences, one-half of the men would at once shoot themselves, because to live contrary to one’s reason is a most intolerable state, and all men of our time are in such a state."― Leo Tolstoy
- "Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."― Les Brown