More From Donna Rice
- "But even after the first week, when Hart got out of the presidential race because of the Washington Post’s threat to reveal a long-term relationship Hart had apparently been having with a prominent Washington woman, the media continued to embellish my past."
- "So on May 1, 1987, at Gary’s invitation, I agreed to see him one last time – to confront him face-to-face about his sincerity and with the intention of ending our brief relationship."
- "I also had to work through the violation of my date rape, my unhealthy relationships with men, my anger toward the people involved in the scandal, and those who exploited me afterwards."
More In Happiness
- "Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people."― Leo Burnett
- "Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "The only real happiness a ballplayer has is when he is playing a ball game and accomplishes something he didn’t think he could do."― Ring Lardner