More From Donna Rice
- "So on May 1, 1987, at Gary’s invitation, I agreed to see him one last time – to confront him face-to-face about his sincerity and with the intention of ending our brief relationship."
- "But even after the first week, when Hart got out of the presidential race because of the Washington Post’s threat to reveal a long-term relationship Hart had apparently been having with a prominent Washington woman, the media continued to embellish my past."
- "I also had to work through the violation of my date rape, my unhealthy relationships with men, my anger toward the people involved in the scandal, and those who exploited me afterwards."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."― Dalai Lama
- "But if you believe in Christ and that your main goal with your life is supposed to be to honor Him and do His will, then you don’t have as much pressure as someone who bases all their happiness on whether they’re a movie star."― Victoria Jackson
- "Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself."― Plutarch