More From Donna Rice
- "I also had to work through the violation of my date rape, my unhealthy relationships with men, my anger toward the people involved in the scandal, and those who exploited me afterwards."
- "So on May 1, 1987, at Gary’s invitation, I agreed to see him one last time – to confront him face-to-face about his sincerity and with the intention of ending our brief relationship."
- "But even after the first week, when Hart got out of the presidential race because of the Washington Post’s threat to reveal a long-term relationship Hart had apparently been having with a prominent Washington woman, the media continued to embellish my past."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness exists on earth, and it is won through prudent exercise of reason, knowledge of the harmony of the universe, and constant practice of generosity."― Jose Marti
- "Happiness is a monstrosity! Punished are those who seek it."― Gustave Flaubert
- "It is not true that suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive."― W. Somerset Maugham