More From Donna Rice
- "But even after the first week, when Hart got out of the presidential race because of the Washington Post’s threat to reveal a long-term relationship Hart had apparently been having with a prominent Washington woman, the media continued to embellish my past."
- "Shortly thereafter, some friends encouraged me to try out for the Miss South Carolina World beauty pageant. To my surprise, I won – and was sent to New York City to compete nationally."
- "So on May 1, 1987, at Gary’s invitation, I agreed to see him one last time – to confront him face-to-face about his sincerity and with the intention of ending our brief relationship."
More In Happiness
- "Every happiness is a hostage to fortune."― Arthur Helps
- "I wish people could acheive what they think would bring them happiness in order for them to realize that thats not really what happiness is."― Alanis Morissette
- "True happiness involves the full use of one’s power and talents."― John W. Gardner