More From Donna Rice
- "But even after the first week, when Hart got out of the presidential race because of the Washington Post’s threat to reveal a long-term relationship Hart had apparently been having with a prominent Washington woman, the media continued to embellish my past."
- "Shortly thereafter, some friends encouraged me to try out for the Miss South Carolina World beauty pageant. To my surprise, I won – and was sent to New York City to compete nationally."
- "I also had to work through the violation of my date rape, my unhealthy relationships with men, my anger toward the people involved in the scandal, and those who exploited me afterwards."
More In Happiness
- "Lyrically I like to use themes that make the listener use his or her imagination, and to give a little of the lessons I’ve learned in my own life."― Ronnie James Dio
- "Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens."― Douglas William Jerrold
- "We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve."― Maxwell Maltz