More From Donna Rice
- "But even after the first week, when Hart got out of the presidential race because of the Washington Post’s threat to reveal a long-term relationship Hart had apparently been having with a prominent Washington woman, the media continued to embellish my past."
- "So on May 1, 1987, at Gary’s invitation, I agreed to see him one last time – to confront him face-to-face about his sincerity and with the intention of ending our brief relationship."
- "Shortly thereafter, some friends encouraged me to try out for the Miss South Carolina World beauty pageant. To my surprise, I won – and was sent to New York City to compete nationally."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted."― Deepak Chopra
- "Humor is the ability to see three sides to one coin."― Ned Rorem
- "My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunites."― Diana Ross