More From Donna Karan
- "I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It’s about space and form and it’s something you can share with other people."
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"
- "Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable."
More In Positive
- "To establish any mode to abolish war, however advantageous it might be to Nations, would be to take from such Government the most lucrative of its branches."― Thomas Paine
- "When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple."― Paulo Coelho
- "Facing the press is not easy, but because you have to go, you have to try to take a lot of positive things for yourself from these face-to-face meetings."― Jose Mourinho