More From Donna Karan
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"
- "I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It’s about space and form and it’s something you can share with other people."
- "Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable."
More In Positive
- "Normal social behavior requires that we be able to recognize identities in spite of change. Unless we can do so, there can be no human society as we know it."― Kenneth L. Pike
- "I mean, you know, I get a tremendous positive charge every day just from knowing these kids and who they are. I mean, Larry, my 12-year-old son is my hero in life. Could there be a greater privilege than that? I mean, I can’t imagine anything that would be more exciting."― Jim Lampley
- "Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive."― Matt Cameron