More From Donna Karan
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"
- "I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It’s about space and form and it’s something you can share with other people."
- "Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable."
More In Positive
- "I’d like to feel that an advertiser gets something extra when they advertise with us – a certain humanity that comes from upbeat and positive human interest letters and success stories."― Casey Kasum
- "So many reality shows are scripted and create this fake drama, and it’s a bunch of bull. We wanted to do something real and something wholesome and something that’s focused on positive family values."― Bill Rancic
- "My Botswana books are positive, and I’ve never really sought to deny that. They are positive. They present a very positive picture of the country. And I think that that is perfectly defensible given that there is so much written about Africa which is entirely negative."― Alexander McCall Smith