More From Donna Karan
- "I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It’s about space and form and it’s something you can share with other people."
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"
- "Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable."
More In Positive
- "I spent two years in the Army. And my older brother, who was also a great positive influence on me, encouraged me to think about law school, and I said – well, I didn’t have any money."― George J. Mitchell
- "I have never won a race, and that is my main disappointment – but you have to be positive."― Jean Alesi
- "From my earliest acquaintance with the science of political economy, it has been evident to my mind that capital was the product of labor, and that therefore, in its best analysis there could be no natural conflict between capital and labor."― Leland Stanford