More From Donna Karan
- "Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable."
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"
- "I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It’s about space and form and it’s something you can share with other people."
More In Positive
- "Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls."― Mother Teresa
- "Congress must take responsibility for a new positive direction – an innovative agenda that will lead to a more secure America. Secure communities, secure economies, and a secure quality of life."― Rick Larsen
- "And I have to work so hard at talking positively to myself. If I don’t, it’s just real hard to get through the day, and I’ll get really down, and just want to cry. My whole body language changes. I get more slumped over."― Delta Burke