More From Donna Karan
- "I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It’s about space and form and it’s something you can share with other people."
- "Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable."
- "Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!"
More In Positive
- "Sometimes the most positive thing you can be in a boring society is absolutely negative."― Johnny Rotten
- "At any rate, I can only see such a success having positive effects for everyone, particularly as our anticipation of the World cup would only increase further."― Franz Beckenbauer
- "When you’re a houseguest and you leave, it’s nice to straighten something up or send your hosts a useful gift. And when you leave the planet, it’s nice to have made a positive contribution."― Alexander Payne