More From Donella Meadows
- "You may be able to fool the voters, but not the atmosphere."
- "What Clinton did with Lewinsky was despicable but was no threat to the nation. That he lied about it repeatedly and to the public is a reason for us to cease to trust him and for him to resign."
- "Scientists worldwide agree that the reduction needed to stabilize the climate is actually more like 80 percent."
More In Environmental
- "The environmental crisis arises from a fundamental fault: our systems of production – in industry, agriculture, energy and transportation – essential as they are, make people sick and die."― Barry Commoner
- "I think the environment should be put in the category of our national security. Defense of our resources is just as important as defense abroad. Otherwise what is there to defend?"― Robert Redford
- "On the environmental front there’s concern about global warming and high levels of carbon dioxide, and trees take in CO2 and store carbon."― Clive Anderson