More From Donella Meadows
- "You may be able to fool the voters, but not the atmosphere."
- "Scientists worldwide agree that the reduction needed to stabilize the climate is actually more like 80 percent."
- "What Clinton did with Lewinsky was despicable but was no threat to the nation. That he lied about it repeatedly and to the public is a reason for us to cease to trust him and for him to resign."
More In Environmental
- "Every time I have some moment on a seashore, or in the mountains, or sometimes in a quiet forest, I think this is why the environment has to be preserved."― Bill Bradley
- "Without international participation, jobs and emissions will simply shift overseas to countries that require few, if any, environmental protections, harming the global environment as well as the U.S. economy."― Fred Upton
- "I can’t imagine what it is like to be raised in a society where their only statues that exist are to you and your father."― Madeleine Albright