More From Donald Rumsfeld
- "In politics, every day is filled with numerous opportunities for serious error. Enjoy it."
- "Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House."
- "Imagine, a September 11 with weapons of mass destruction. It’s not 3,000. It’s tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children."
More In Business
- "I oppose any attempt to grant homosexual unions the same legal privileges that civil government affords to traditional marriage and family life."― Todd Akin
- "What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received; it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile."― Gary Ryan Blair