More From Donald Rumsfeld
- "First rule of politics: you can’t win unless you’re on the ballot. Second rule: If you run, you may lose. And, if you tie, you do not win."
- "Presidential leadership needn’t always cost money. Look for low- and no-cost options. They can be surprisingly effective."
- "In our system leadership is by consent, not command. To lead a President must persuade. Personal contacts and experiences help shape his thinking. They can be critical to his persuasiveness and thus to his leadership."
More In Business
- "I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles."― Zig Ziglar
- "There is nothing more requisite in business than despatch."― Joseph Addison
- "Sometimes Americans don’t quite get my sense of humor. My good ol’ British sarcasm seems to go over their heads."― Lee Westwood