More From Donald Rumsfeld
- "Presidential leadership needn’t always cost money. Look for low- and no-cost options. They can be surprisingly effective."
- "Politics is human beings; it’s addition rather than subtraction."
- "Let your family, staff, and friends know that you’re still the same person, despite all the publicity and notoriety that accompanies your position."
More In Business
- "People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don’t want to know nothing about you!"― Don Johnson
- "I did a production of ‘Journey’s End,’ an RC Sherriff play about World War I, at the Edinburgh Festival. I was 18 and it was the first time that people I knew and loved and respected came up to me after the show and said, ‘You know, you could really do this if you wanted to.’"― Tom Hiddleston
- "So we really need jobs now. We have to take jobs away from other countries because other countries are taking our jobs. There is practically not a country that does business with the United States that isn’t making – let’s call it a very big profit. I mean China is going to make $300 billion on us at least this year."― Donald Trump