More From Donald Rumsfeld
- "Be yourself. Follow your instincts. Success depends, at least in part, on the ability to “carry it off.”"
- "Congress, the press, and the bureaucracy too often focus on how much money or effort is spent, rather than whether the money or effort actually achieves the announced goal."
- "Presidential leadership needn’t always cost money. Look for low- and no-cost options. They can be surprisingly effective."
More In Business
- "Reason and judgment are the qualities of a leader."― Tacitus
- "So often corporate America, business America, are the worst communicators, because all they understand are facts, and they cannot tell a story. They know how to explain their quarterly results, but they don’t know how to explain what they mean."― Frank Luntz
- "Giving someone a one-time stimulus check, or a one-time tax cut that expires doesn’t allow the predictability that business needs."― Rand Paul