More From Donald Rumsfeld
- "First rule of politics: you can’t win unless you’re on the ballot. Second rule: If you run, you may lose. And, if you tie, you do not win."
- "Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."
- "Leave the President’s family business to him. You will have plenty to do without trying to manage the First Family. They are likely to do fine without your help."
More In Politics
- "Men and women of every faith and good people with none at all sincerely strive to do right and lead a purpose-driven life."― Mitt Romney
- "All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing, and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway."― Harry S. Truman
- "The way politics divides the world is into friend and enemy."― Francis Parker Yockey