More From Donald Norman
- "And to get real work experience, you need a job, and most jobs will require you to have had either real work experience or a graduate degree."
- "I think there is a tendency in science to measure what is measurable and to decide that what you cannot measure must be uninteresting."
- "Readers always seem to think that the author has some control over the design of their books."
More In Teacher
- "I am sure it is one’s duty as a teacher to try to show boys that no opinions, no tastes, no emotions are worth much unless they are one’s own. I suffered acutely as a boy from the lack of being shown this."― A. C. Benson
- "The single most important thing in a child’s performance is the quality of the teacher. Making sure a child spends the maximum amount of time with inspirational teachers is the most important thing."― Michael Gove
- "I worked as a secretary, a waitress and a dance teacher – all in high school."― Jennie Garth