More From Donald Knuth
- "People think that computer science is the art of geniuses but the actual reality is the opposite, just many people doing things that build on eachother, like a wall of mini stones."
- "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms. There are better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of one’s contributions to computer science."
- "Everyday life is like programming, I guess. If you love something you can put beauty into it."
More In Attitude
- "Muslims have a very bad attitude to homosexuality, they’re very intolerant."― Pim Fortuyn
- "I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck’s a little bit bent and it’s a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle."― Jack White
- "Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude."― Bill Mauldin