More From Donald Knuth
- "I currently use Ubuntu Linux, on a standalone laptop – it has no Internet connection. I occasionally carry flash memory drives between this machine and the Macs that I use for network surfing and graphics; but I trust my family jewels only to Linux."
- "Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer. Art is everything else we do."
- "People think that computer science is the art of geniuses but the actual reality is the opposite, just many people doing things that build on eachother, like a wall of mini stones."
More In Attitude
- "Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done."― Bo Bennett
- "The characteristic political attitude of today is not one of positive belief, but of despair."― Herbert Read
- "I don’t return anybody’s calls unless it’s going to mean extra money for me. And I’ve completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I’ve copped an attitude."― Mike Judge