More From Donald G. Mitchell
- "Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day."
- "Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but a dream."
More In Dreams
- "The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky."― Arna Bontemps
- "I love watching people’s dreams come true."― Jessica Simpson