More From Donald G. Mitchell
- "Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but a dream."
- "Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day."
More In Dreams
- "We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort."― Jesse Owens
- "When you’re a kid, you have these big ideas and these big dreams to make a change, or maybe you feel like you can’t make a difference."― AnnaSophia Robb
- "If I thought that any of this was pre ordained, then it takes away any kind of incentive to struggle, or to put up with things, to reach for those impossible dreams, all those dramatic things."― Gary Numan