More From Donald G. Mitchell
- "Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day."
- "Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but a dream."
More In Dreams
- "I want to promote poetry to the point where you got all the baldhead kids running around doing poetry, getting the music out of the way and having only words, the spoken word, and then see what happens."― Russell Simmons
- "At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable."― Christopher Reeve
- "In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life."― Hugh Hefner