More From Donald G. Mitchell
- "Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but a dream."
- "Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day."
More In Dreams
- "I think the church and the religion right now have a lot more to be worried about than SLAYER."― Kerry King
- "There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I’ve realized that it’s time for me to show my audience that you don’t have to be perfect to achieve your dreams."― Katy Perry
- "What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude."― V. S. Naipaul