More From Donald G. Mitchell
- "Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but a dream."
- "Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day."
More In Dreams
- "I try to help people realize their dreams by using magic to tell stories that educate, move, and inspire."― David Copperfield
- "Yet it is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top."― Virginia Woolf
- "Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true."― Paracelsus