More From Donald Cargill
- "And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see."
- "I wish your increase in holiness, number, love, religion, and righteousness; and wait you, and cease to contend with these men that are gone from us, for there is nothing that shall convince them but judgment."
- "I have followed holiness, I have taught truth, and I have been most in the main things; not that I thought the things concerning our times little, but that I thought none could do anything to purpose in God’s great and public matters, till they were right in their conditions."
More In Faith
- "From faith, hope, and love, the virtues of religion referring to God, there arises a double act which bears on the spiritual communion exercised between God and us; the hearing of the word and prayer."― William Ames
- "In properly organized groups no faith is required; what is required is simply a little trust and even that only for a little while, for the sooner a man begins to verify all he hears the better it is for him."― G. I. Gurdjieff
- "I still have a belief and a faith that some great things are still going to happen in my career. If I didn’t believe that, it makes no sense for me to be out there, and on top of that, I know this is a period of time that God wants me to persevere through."― Michael Chang