More From Donal Logue
- "I don’t think a show’s ever changed networks in the middle of the season before, but it was cool because they gave us those extra couple years of life that was necessary to get us to syndication."
- "My mom, she’s from Ireland, coached tennis in Nigeria when she was a missionary and turned me on to it when I was young."
More In Car
- "I play the harmonica. The only way I can play is if I get my car going really fast, and stick it out the window."― Steven Wright
- "I have a need to make these sorts of connections literal sometimes, and a vehicle often helps to do that. I have a relationship to car culture. It isn’t really about loving cars. It’s sort of about needing them."― Matthew Barney
- "Boys, they can’t take my refrigerator now. They’ll never get my car now. I paid cash for ’em and they’re mine, and I’m keepin’ ’em!"― Patsy Cline