More From Don Marquis
- "Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever."
- "Every cloud has its silver lining but it is sometimes a little difficult to get it to the mint."
- "Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles."
More In Art
- "Life is the art of being well deceived; and in order that the deception may succeed it must be habitual and uninterrupted."― William Hazlitt
- "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."― Albert Einstein
- "To think ill of mankind and not wish ill to them, is perhaps the highest wisdom and virtue."― William Hazlitt