More From Don Johnson
- "Once you become famous, there is nothing left to become but infamous."
- "People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don’t want to know nothing about you!"
- "The most aggressive artists often hide their romantic side."
More In Famous
- "Of course there have been times I regretted being the kid in ‘E.T.’ My world went completely crazy. I was that stupid kind of famous, where you can’t go anywhere."― Henry Thomas
- "Going to New York to do whatever – show business – it just seemed fun. It seemed fun to go to the big city and meet all kinds of different people and maybe be famous. It was just exciting. So I wasn’t scared."― January Jones
- "I just want to make music, I don’t want people to talk about me. All I’ve ever wanted to do was sing. I don’t want to be a celebrity. I don’t want to be in people’s faces, you know, constantly on covers of magazine that I haven’t even known I’m on."― Adele