More From Don Johnson
- "People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don’t want to know nothing about you!"
- "The most aggressive artists often hide their romantic side."
- "I am stable when my private life is a success."
More In Famous
- "I just motor through school in the morning and then go skating."― Ryan Sheckler
- "What is a movie star? It is an illusion. It was everything I ever wanted to be, but it became a kind of shell, non? It was what made me famous and got me women. But it wasn’t real."― Jean Claude Van Damme
- "I just don’t feel much interested in the lifestyles of the rich and famous."― Michael Cunningham