More From Don Johnson
- "I’ve never been very successful in a monogamous relationship, but I’m looking forward to the day when I can assume that responsibility."
- "Once you become famous, there is nothing left to become but infamous."
- "People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don’t want to know nothing about you!"
More In Famous
- "I don’t have famous neighbours and if I did, I’d avoid them. I don’t live the jet-set."― Vanessa Paradis
- "They can gas me, but I am famous. I have achieved in one day what it took Robert Kennedy all his life to do."― Sirhan Sirhan
- "Each and every master, regardless of the era or the place, heard the call and attained harmony with heaven and earth. There are many paths leading to the top of Mount Fuji, but there is only one summit – love."― Morihei Ueshiba