More From Don Johnson
- "People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don’t want to know nothing about you!"
- "The most aggressive artists often hide their romantic side."
- "I’ve never been very successful in a monogamous relationship, but I’m looking forward to the day when I can assume that responsibility."
More In Famous
- "I have so much empathy for these young actors that are 19 and all of a sudden they’re beautiful and famous and rich. I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I’d be dead.’"― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "The Band was always famous for its retirements; we’d go and play and get a little petty cash together, and then not see each other till it was time to fill our pockets up again."― Rick Danko
- "I will govern my life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one and read the other, for what does it signify to make anything a secret to my neighbor, when to God, who is the searcher of our hearts, all our privacies are open?"― Lucius Annaeus Seneca