More From Don Henley
- "Lawsuits should not be used to destroy a viable and independent distribution system. The solution lies in the marketplace and not the courtroom."
- "Let hope inspire you, but let not idealism blind you. Don’t look back, you can never look back."
- "I have a certain pool of subject matter that I like to write about, things that interest me: politics, religion, ecology, and relationships between men and women. And that’s usually what I focus on."
More In Famous
- "I wasn’t a kid who moved out from Iowa with aspirations of becoming a famous star – I was intrigued by the idea of filmmaking and by the idea of what it would be like to play a character in a movie."― Jason Lee
- "I think the thing to remember, though, the next time you hear someone who is really certain that he is on the side of the angels, is that the idea of angels was created by human beings, who are famous for being frequently untrustworthy and occasional."― Jon Carroll
- "I am beautiful, famous and gorgeous."― Anna Kournikova