More From Don DeLillo
- "People who are powerless make an open theater of violence."
- "I slept for four years. I didn’t study much of anything. I majored in something called communication arts."
- "I saw a photograph of a wedding conducted by Reverend Moon of the Unification Church. I wanted to understand this event, and the only way to understand it was to write about it."
More In Death
- "Giving is good, but taking is bad and brings death."― Hesiod
- "The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror – not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray."― David Byrne
- "There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"― Woody Allen