More From Don Bluth
- "If the machines can take the drudgery out of it and just leave us with the joy of drawing, then that’s the best of both worlds – and I’ll use those computers!"
- "I have never seen a game’s graphics look so sharp and clean. The sound design for the game is also unique on the Xbox. The memory on this system allowed us to provide the user with 5.1 Dolby surround sound for home theatre owners."
- "If you look at the game and everything, it’s not quite like looking at an animated film, because that’s total character. This, this is really movement, but it’s got funny little things if you look for the humor. They’re actually getting to the character."
More In Movies
- "When I was old enough to go to movies alone, I got to see ‘Frankenstein’ and ‘Dracula’ on the big screen. I just fell in love with them."― George A. Romero
- "I mean, we’ve all had those dreams where, you know, we try to cry out and our voice won’t come."― Tom Hooper
- "I was always raised on cowboy films, and then when I could start making choices about the movies I wanted to watch I found myself wanting to watch gangster films which were slightly more sophisticated than the baseline stuff that was in westerns."― Shia LaBeouf