More From Don Bluth
- "If you look at the game and everything, it’s not quite like looking at an animated film, because that’s total character. This, this is really movement, but it’s got funny little things if you look for the humor. They’re actually getting to the character."
- "I have never seen a game’s graphics look so sharp and clean. The sound design for the game is also unique on the Xbox. The memory on this system allowed us to provide the user with 5.1 Dolby surround sound for home theatre owners."
- "If the machines can take the drudgery out of it and just leave us with the joy of drawing, then that’s the best of both worlds – and I’ll use those computers!"
More In Movies
- "To me, movies and music go hand in hand. When I’m writing a script, one of the first things I do is find the music I’m going to play for the opening sequence."― Quentin Tarantino
- "I was a huge fan of comedy and movies and TV growing up, and I was able to memorize and mimic a lot of things, not realizing that that meant I probably wanted to be an actor. I just really, really amused myself and my friends with memorizing entire George Carlin or Steve Martin albums."― Hank Azaria
- "I was never into the popular school or clique or anything. Then I started doing movies when I was in high school, so then I got popular. Then the girls paid attention to you who didn’t before."― John Cusack