More From Dominic Monaghan
- "I think we are all interested in end-times ideas and also in the current climate that we are all living in, where money is a little harder to come by, things continue to get expensive; gas prices are not too far from people’s heads. There are more and more people. Human society’s going to have real problems."
- "If I had a choice as to my perfect career, I would make a couple of films a year and then concentrate on natural history."
- "I have a lot of respect for marriage."
More In Change
- "No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change."― Barbara de Angelis
- "You know who is against democracy in the Middle East? The husbands. They got used to their way of life. Now, the traditional way of life must change. Everybody must change. If you don’t give equal rights to women, you can’t progress."― Shimon Peres
- "People don’t change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so."― Sharon Stone