More From Dominic Monaghan
- "I’m constantly exposing myself to art and that inspires me."
- "Probably a concern to either a major or minor degree with most actors if they’re really motivated to kind of make a significant difference in the business is the ‘pigeon-holing’ thing."
- "I’m a movie nut. I go to the movies probably twice a week, and if I’m not doing anything at night, I’m usually watching a movie or two."
More In Change
- "I haven’t got the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out."― David Sedaris
- "The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "Polite and velvety leaders, who take care to avoid bruising others, are generally not as effective at forcing change."― Walter Isaacson