More From Dominic Monaghan
- "I’m constantly exposing myself to art and that inspires me."
- "I’ve always traveled, as a kid my parents moved me around, a different place in Germany every four years. But I got the travel bug when I was a kid, living in different countries."
- "My mom and dad just loved the fact that I fooled around. They just embraced it. They’d always kind of enjoy it, and they liked it when I made them laugh."
More In Change
- "Our economic system, run for profit and waste and based primarily on the extractive industries, is the cause of climate change. We have wasted the earth’s treasure and we can no longer exploit it cheaply."― Vivienne Westwood
- "As far as friendships go, things change even without the fame. People start moving on. I have a few friends that are married and are starting to have kids and I’m like, ‘Oh my goodness gracious – that’s so insane.’ I also have friends who are just doing their own thing, which is cool."― Jordin Sparks
- "I never heard of an old man forgetting where he had buried his money! Old people remember what interests them: the dates fixed for their lawsuits, and the names of their debtors and creditors."― Marcus Tullius Cicero