More From Dominic Cooper
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
- "Any son of a dictator, I’m sure, has major issues with their relationship with their father."
More In Funny
- "Everybody’s funny in different ways."― Colin Quinn
- "It’s funny how all of this has worked out – I wasn’t popular in high school, but now every drunken guy in the United States wants to be my pal. They all want to buy me a shot, and pretty soon I’m throwing up."― Jimmy Kimmel
- "A man’s got to take a lot of punishment to write a really funny book."― Ernest Hemingway