More From Dominic Cooper
- "The people in Iraq lived essentially good lives. They had brilliant health and education systems. Saddam actually created an incredible infrastructure in a very difficult country, but they were a Mafia family. If you said anything against that regime or that family you would be killed instantly."
- "I had a really creative teacher at primary school. He used to get us doing things such as singing Spandau Ballet in drag in the choir, and I remember loving it."
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
More In Funny
- "One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute."― William Feather
- "It’s funny; as I get older I’m reverting to my roots – I want to plant stuff."― Melissa McCarthy
- "Whatever is funny is subversive, every joke is ultimately a custard pie… a dirty joke is a sort of mental rebellion."― George Orwell