More From Dominic Cooper
- "Especially with comedy, you take massive risks because ultimately you’re trying to be funny. If you’re not funny, then it’s really embarrassing and you look stupid."
- "The people in Iraq lived essentially good lives. They had brilliant health and education systems. Saddam actually created an incredible infrastructure in a very difficult country, but they were a Mafia family. If you said anything against that regime or that family you would be killed instantly."
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
More In Funny
- "It is not funny that anything else should fall down; only that a man should fall down. Why do we laugh? Because it is a gravely religious matter: it is the Fall of Man. Only man can be absurd: for only man can be dignified."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "It’s funny, after a while, you get tired of having to fight someone because they don’t like the way you look."― Chris Robinson
- "I was a hop-around. I hung out with the rockabilly crew, the guys who were trying to be rappers, the funny kids."― Katy Perry