More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
- "The people in Iraq lived essentially good lives. They had brilliant health and education systems. Saddam actually created an incredible infrastructure in a very difficult country, but they were a Mafia family. If you said anything against that regime or that family you would be killed instantly."
More In Funny
- "We are all one – or at least we should be – and it is our job, our duty, and our great challenge to fight the voices of division and seek the salve of reconciliation."― Roy Barnes
- "No matter how popular you are as a stand-up – you can go out and fill a 10,000-seat arena and be smart and funny – it’s delicate to host an awards show and know where your place is and know that it’s not about you, that it’s about the people who are nominated, and respect that, but at the same time have your moment to show them who you are."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "I’m kidding about having only a few dollars. I might have a few dollars more."― James Brown