More From Dominic Cooper
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "I had a really creative teacher at primary school. He used to get us doing things such as singing Spandau Ballet in drag in the choir, and I remember loving it."
More In Funny
- "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."― Spike Milligan
- "I allow a lot of room for improvisation and funny stuff. I always feel planned."― Michael Bay
- "I know people will think it’s funny because I’ve done glamour modelling in the past, but I felt embarrassed about my body and just wanted to cover it up."― Jennifer Ellison