More From Dominic Cooper
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
- "Any son of a dictator, I’m sure, has major issues with their relationship with their father."
- "I suppose there’s an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay."
More In Teacher
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."― Debra Messing
- "It is commonly said that a teacher fails if he has not been surpassed by his students. There has been no failure on our part in this regard considering how far they have gone."― Edmond H. Fischer
- "Vadim was both my teacher and my husband. I placed myself entirely in his hands."― Brigitte Bardot