More From Dominic Cooper
- "Especially with comedy, you take massive risks because ultimately you’re trying to be funny. If you’re not funny, then it’s really embarrassing and you look stupid."
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
- "I suppose there’s an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay."
More In Teacher
- "The processes of teaching the child that everything cannot be as he wills it are apt to be painful both to him and to his teacher."― Anne Sullivan Macy
- "My ambition in high school was to be a high school coach and teacher, and that’s still what I do: teach."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "Even in this day and age, if you’re not married, there are people who are like, ‘Awww! Don’t worry, it’ll happen for you someday.’"― Kristen Wiig