More From Dominic Cooper
- "I suppose there’s an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay."
- "It’s funny, I never think I’m doing that well. I’ve never, ever. I just constantly think, ‘This isn’t working out.’"
- "Especially with comedy, you take massive risks because ultimately you’re trying to be funny. If you’re not funny, then it’s really embarrassing and you look stupid."
More In Teacher
- "But I think that any young drummer starting out today should get himself a great teacher and learn all there is to know about the instrument that he wants to play."― Buddy Rich
- "My teacher, my great cello teacher Leonard Rose, was such a great cellist, and nurturing man, very patient. But I grew up not only admiring him, but obviously Casals, Rostrotovich, Jacqueline du Pre, and many others, including many of my peers and contemporaries."― Yo-Yo Ma
- "As a teacher you can see the difference in kids who have parents who were involved. That difference, by the time these kids get to the third grade, is drastic."― Jenna Bush