More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "It’s funny, I never think I’m doing that well. I’ve never, ever. I just constantly think, ‘This isn’t working out.’"
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
More In Teacher
- "I’d like to say I was smart enough to finish six grades in five years, but I think perhaps the teacher was just glad to get rid of me."― Alan Shepard
- "Charming women can true converts make, We love the precepts for the teacher’s sake."― George Farquhar
- "I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success."― Jack Welch