More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "It’s funny, I never think I’m doing that well. I’ve never, ever. I just constantly think, ‘This isn’t working out.’"
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
More In Teacher
- "Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message."― Malcolm Muggeridge
- "The teacher who would be true to his mission and accomplish the most good, must give prominence to moral as well as intellectual instruction."― Sheldon Jackson
- "I’m a sappy mom now. I didn’t think I would be. I thought I’d be a cool mom who keeps everything in perspective."― Katherine Heigl