More From Dominic Cooper
- "The people in Iraq lived essentially good lives. They had brilliant health and education systems. Saddam actually created an incredible infrastructure in a very difficult country, but they were a Mafia family. If you said anything against that regime or that family you would be killed instantly."
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "Any son of a dictator, I’m sure, has major issues with their relationship with their father."
More In Teacher
- "I’d like to say I was smart enough to finish six grades in five years, but I think perhaps the teacher was just glad to get rid of me."― Alan Shepard
- "My father was a swim teacher. We used to swim before school, swim after school."― Gordon Ramsay
- "I want to thank my mum, my daddy, my coach, my teacher, everybody in my life."― Jet Li