More From Dominic Cooper
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
- "I stupidly ignored education completely. I found it dull and I preferred to cause chaos and have fun. I regret this massively now."
- "Especially with comedy, you take massive risks because ultimately you’re trying to be funny. If you’re not funny, then it’s really embarrassing and you look stupid."
More In Teacher
- "I never had to learn English, French and German because I was brought up as all three languages. I had a private French teacher before I even went to school. That helped a lot."― Karl Lagerfeld
- "I feel so very grateful to have the voice God gave me. It takes a lot of rest and training to sing, and I was lucky that I found a great teacher when I first moved to New York."― Judy Collins
- "One of the most extraordinary things about being a spiritual teacher is the rare privilege of being able to look deeply into the very souls of many human beings at the same time."― Andrew Cohen