More From Dominic Cooper
- "Especially with comedy, you take massive risks because ultimately you’re trying to be funny. If you’re not funny, then it’s really embarrassing and you look stupid."
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
- "I suppose there’s an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay."
More In Teacher
- "Quite honestly I never had a desire to be an actor. I tell people, I did not choose acting; acting chose me. I never grew up wanting to be an actor. I wanted to play football. In about 9th grade an English teacher told me I had a talent to act. He said I should audition for a performing arts high school so I did on a whim. I got accepted."― Ving Rhames
- "I guess if people couldn’t profit from war I don’t think there would be war."― Lily Tomlin
- "A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard."― Eliphas Levi