More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "It’s funny, I never think I’m doing that well. I’ve never, ever. I just constantly think, ‘This isn’t working out.’"
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."
More In Teacher
- "Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else’s life forever."― Margaret Cho
- "I’m blessed with a good pair of ears. That’s how I fooled my piano teacher. I’d watch his fingers and I’d listen to it, and I just kind of basically learned it by myself."― Eddie Van Halen
- "A teacher is a person who never says anything once."― Howard Nemerov