More From Dolly Parton
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."
- "I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person."
- "I don’t have anything to say about other people’s art and their work."
More In Business
- "What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received; it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."― Rush Limbaugh
- "In this business, by the time you realize you’re in trouble, it’s too late to save yourself. Unless you’re running scared all the time, you’re gone."― Bill Gates