More From Dolly Parton
- "I’m gonna be making records anyway, even if I had to sell ’em out of the trunk of my car. I’m that kind of musician and singer."
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "I can’t tell anybody else how to run their life or their business, but I really believe I’ve got a good bead on myself."
More In Food
- "When I want comfort food, I buy Maltesers. I like all chocolates, but especially those. You can eat them, and because they’re so light, you can convince yourself that they are not actually that fattening."― David Walliams
- "My food is Louisiana, New Orleans-based, well-seasoned, rustic. I think it’s pretty unique because of my background being influenced by my mom, Portuguese and French Canadian. There’s a lot going on there."― Emeril Lagasse
- "They’re now turning those seeds into intellectual property, so they have a virtual lock on the seeds upon which we all depend for our food and survival."― Jeremy Rifkin