More From Dolly Parton
- "I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde."
- "The only way I’d be caught without makeup is if my radio fell in the bathtub while I was taking a bath and electrocuted me and I was in between makeup at home. I hope my husband would slap a little lipstick on me before he took me to the morgue."
- "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."
More In Food
- "Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking – that’s working!"― Guy Fieri
- "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes."― Desiderius Erasmus
- "You know most of the food that Americans hold so dear – things like hamburgers and hot dogs – were road food, but even before they were road food, they were peasant food."― Alton Brown