More From Dolly Parton
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."
- "I do remember how it was to be poor. I do remember that in my early years, we had to grow and raise all of our food, even our animals. And I remember in my early life, we didn’t even have electricity. So it was very, very hard times then."
More In Food
- "I remember once I read a book on mental illness and there was a nurse that had gotten sick. Do you know what she died from? From worrying about the mental patients not being able to get their food. She became a mental patient."― Ornette Coleman
- "Food simply isn’t important to me."― Alice Paul
- "As long as there’s pasta and Chinese food in the world, I’m okay."― Michael Chang