More From Dolly Parton
- "You know, I look like a woman but I think like a man. And in this world of business, that has helped me a lot. Because by the time they think that I don’t know what’s goin’ on, I then got the money, and gone."
- "I’m gonna be making records anyway, even if I had to sell ’em out of the trunk of my car. I’m that kind of musician and singer."
- "I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde."
More In Food
- "We are doing everything we can to protect the food supply. And I can tell you that we’re making decisions based upon sound science and good public policy, given the circumstances that we are now in."― Ann Veneman
- "There are a lot of food Nazis in the U.S., but I believe if you can show people what’s really important, they’ll judge the rest for themselves."― Mehmet Oz
- "Anthropology is the science which tells us that people are the same the whole world over – except when they are different."― Nancy Banks Smith