More From Dolly Parton
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."
- "I can’t tell anybody else how to run their life or their business, but I really believe I’ve got a good bead on myself."
- "Stop this attitude that older people ain’t any good anymore! We’re as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."
More In Art
- "I’m noticing a new approach to art making in recent museum and gallery shows. It flickered into focus at the New Museum’s ‘Younger Than Jesus’ last year and ran through the Whitney Biennial, and I’m seeing it blossom and bear fruit at ‘Greater New York,’ MoMA P.S. 1’s twice-a-decade extravaganza of emerging local talent."― Jerry Saltz
- "The idea of avant-garde art is a very suspicious thing to me, the idea that poetry is new and it keeps being new the way Chevrolets every year are new."― Robert Morgan
- "A painting that is well composed is half finished."― Pierre Bonnard