More From Dolly Parton
- "I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person."
- "My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order."
- "I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde."
More In Art
- "Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse."― Winston Churchill
- "I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being."― Oscar Wilde
- "An art which isn’t based on feeling isn’t an art at all."― Paul Cezanne