More From Dolly Parton
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person."
- "I do remember how it was to be poor. I do remember that in my early years, we had to grow and raise all of our food, even our animals. And I remember in my early life, we didn’t even have electricity. So it was very, very hard times then."
More In Art
- "Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."― Oscar Wilde
- "I am quite certain in my heart of hearts that modern music and modern art is not a conspiracy, but is a form of truth and integrity for those who practise it honestly, decently and with all their being."― Michael Tippett
- "Well, when I was younger, I lied all the time, because once you understand the power of lying, it’s really like magic because you transform reality for people."― Louis C. K.