More From Dolly Parton
- "You know, I look like a woman but I think like a man. And in this world of business, that has helped me a lot. Because by the time they think that I don’t know what’s goin’ on, I then got the money, and gone."
- "I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde."
- "I still close my eyes and go home – I can always draw from that."
More In Art
- "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."― Aristotle
- "Many museums are drawing audiences with art that is ostensibly more entertaining than stuff that just sits and invites contemplation. Interactivity, gizmos, eating, hanging out, things that make noise – all are now the norm, often edging out much else."― Jerry Saltz
- "Politics is the art of preventing people from busying themselves with what is their own business."― Paul Valery