More From Doc Hastings
- "I hope that the Senate acts quickly to pass this legislation so that Americans will no longer worry about having to sell the family farm or business to pay taxes after the death of a loved one."
- "137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy."
- "I am confident that in the end freedom and democracy will prevail over terror and tyranny. We will win this war on terror – and when we do Americans, the British, Iraqis, and people around the world will be more secure."
More In Freedom
- "Human beings the world over need freedom and security that they may be able to realize their full potential."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold."― William Wordsworth
- "You cannot mistake Bush’s clarity of purpose. He believes in a story about freedom and opportunity that makes his followers feel like they aren’t just ticking their days down but are part of something larger than themselves."― Eric Liu