More From Doc Hastings
- "I hope that the Senate acts quickly to pass this legislation so that Americans will no longer worry about having to sell the family farm or business to pay taxes after the death of a loved one."
- "137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy."
- "With my support, the House of Representatives recently voted to permanently repeal the death tax so that family farms and businesses can be passed down to children and grandchildren."
More In Freedom
- "Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give."― David O. McKay
- "Everywhere that freedom stirs, let tyrants fear."― George W. Bush
- "That happens every time I get behind a guitar, regardless of what I’m saying, ’cause music is freedom and being free is the closest I’ve ever felt to being spiritual."― Ben Harper