More From Doc Hastings
- "In six short years, small business owners and family farmers will once again be assessed a tax on the value of their property at the time of their death, despite having paid taxes throughout their lifetime."
- "Since September 11th Congress has created the Department of Homeland Security, more than doubled the homeland security budget and implemented a bipartisan overhaul of our intelligence systems."
- "I hope that the Senate acts quickly to pass this legislation so that Americans will no longer worry about having to sell the family farm or business to pay taxes after the death of a loved one."
More In Freedom
- "The revelation of thought takes men out of servitude into freedom."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "I wasn’t a woman who stayed tiny like I thought I would. I definitely gave myself the freedom to eat what I wanted."― Jennifer Garner
- "True freedom requires the rule of law and justice, and a judicial system in which the rights of some are not secured by the denial of rights to others."― Jonathan Sacks