More From Doc Hastings
- "In six short years, small business owners and family farmers will once again be assessed a tax on the value of their property at the time of their death, despite having paid taxes throughout their lifetime."
- "I hope that the Senate acts quickly to pass this legislation so that Americans will no longer worry about having to sell the family farm or business to pay taxes after the death of a loved one."
- "With my support, the House of Representatives recently voted to permanently repeal the death tax so that family farms and businesses can be passed down to children and grandchildren."
More In Freedom
- "Every indication of wisdom, taken from the effect, is equally an indication of power to execute what wisdom planned."― Thomas Reid
- "People don’t want to listen to a celebrity tweeting about their charities and shows. That’s why comedy writers do well – we put out little funny ideas."― Mindy Kaling
- "So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you."― B. R. Ambedkar