More From Doc Hastings
- "137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy."
- "Our region’s economy was built upon their entrepreneurial spirit, and our economy still depends on the continued success of the enterprises they have worked so hard to create."
- "In six short years, small business owners and family farmers will once again be assessed a tax on the value of their property at the time of their death, despite having paid taxes throughout their lifetime."
More In Freedom
- "Somebody was asking me the other day – President Bush is now talking about freedom for the Arab world. I say, well, that’s great. I was talking about that fifty years ago."― Lakhdar Brahimi
- "I’m not a drug addict. My wild period wasn’t about drugs; it was about sexual freedom."― Calvin Klein
- "I take life as it happens. And I give myself a lot of freedom."― Jean Paul Gaultier