More From Doc Hastings
- "Unfortunately, actions taken by the Senate ensured that relief from the death tax would only be temporary and that it would come back to life at the full rate again in 2011."
- "Since September 11th Congress has created the Department of Homeland Security, more than doubled the homeland security budget and implemented a bipartisan overhaul of our intelligence systems."
- "In six short years, small business owners and family farmers will once again be assessed a tax on the value of their property at the time of their death, despite having paid taxes throughout their lifetime."
More In Freedom
- "I come from a political family. My father was a freedom fighter. He was a prominent leader of the locality and member of the Congress party. He spent 10 years in British prisons. In the evening, in our living room, the only subject we used to discuss was politics. So politics was not unfamiliar to me."― Pranab Mukherjee
- "We should favor innovation and freedom over regulation."― George Allen
- "I think I’ve got a responsibility to be home a little bit more, be available to my family a little bit more and do some things to help make our country better. I don’t know what that is right now, but we’ll see."― Tony Dungy